Fuel for Runners
- Coffeebar – The best coffee on earth can be found right in Downtown Truckee. The patio is often the warmest and sunniest spot in town. They serve food all day, including lots of gluten-free choices and homemade gelato, not to mention beer & wine.
- Diego’s Beyond Bueno - Our favorite taco stand in Tahoe, located in Downtown Truckee on the south side of the tracks – free parking
- New Moon Natural Foods - Juice / smoothie bar, amazing organic homemade soups, salad bar, sandwiches, and full grocery store in Truckee and also Tahoe City
- Paco’s Bike and Ski - Good Truckee stop for “fast food” on the trail (gels, chomps, etc…) and electrolyte capsules.
- The Flume Trail - For riding or running the Flume Trail. Also enjoy eats at Tunnel Creek Station, open year-round.
- Nice list of good restaurants listed at Truckee-Travel-Guide.com